Suppose you got a Missed Call from +91-9981xxxxxx and you don’t know who is calling? Sometimes it’s very beneficial if you could know from which Indian City and State the call came from? This Post features some very useful online services and a mobile software which can help you trace the location of any mobile number in India.
Mobile Number Locator is a very useful service which allows you to easily know the Mobile Operator, City and State of any Indian Mobile Number.
All you need to do is to enter first 4 digits of a Mobile Number E.g. 9981, without 0 (Zero) and +91, for which you want to get operator and location based information.
Seems like the database of above service is outdated! Here are some more websites which are best alternative to above service:
1. Bhartiya Mobile: Here you need to enter the 10 digits of any mobile number for which you want to get operator, city and state related information. You will get your result which will be something like following screenshot:
2. Mobile Number Tracker: This service make use of Google Maps API and gives you interactive map based results, when you enter full 10 digits of any particular mobile number:
If you are looking for a Mobile Application which allows you to know caller information (Mobile Operator, City and State), then try searching on Android Market aka Google Play OR iTunes.
1. You CANNOT access Name, Address or any other personal details of any person, just by entering his / her Mobile Number in any of the above mentioned services / utility.
Mobile Operators never disclose such Private Information to any person / online services. Only Government Authorities can get access to these information, when need arises. Read this post for more details: Can You Track a Mobile Number & its Location?
2. If your Mobile is stolen and you want to Track its current location, then none of the Services mentioned in this whole page can help you! These services only helps you to find the Mobile Operator, City and State of a particular mobile number. if it is present in their database.
3. If your mobile is stolen or you want to track the location of any person, then it’s better to contact Customer Care / Local Area Police. Only these authorities can block your stolen Mobile Number and can help you find your stolen Handset.