Do you want to Backup EVERYTHING i.e. Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos, Documents and ALL other installed Applications (Apps) in your Android powered Mobile Phone (Smartphone)/Tablet?
Also, do you want to store the generated Backup File either to External Memory Card (SD Card, SDHC Card etc.) of your Mobile Phone/Tablet OR to popular Online/Cloud Storage Services like Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Google Docs, Skydrive etc.? If your answer to both of these questions is YES, than this post has got the perfect solution for you!
SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to instantly generate a Backup of EVERYTHING (Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos, Documents & all installed Apps) and also allows you to store the generated backup file either to physical/external storage of your Mobile Phone/Tablet Device OR to popular web services viz. Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Google Docs, Skydrive, Facebook etc.
Backup whole Android Phone/Tablet using SanDisk Memory Zone
In order to successfully Backup everything on your Android powered Smartphone/Tablet, all you need to do is to follow these very simple steps:
1. Install SanDisk Memory Zone from Google Play (formerly Android Market) on your Mobile/Tablet Device.
2. Run the Application and wait for the content indexing (file scanning) to be completed. Once the content indexing has been completed, hit the Backup/Restore Button:
3. As soon as you hit the Backup/Restore Button, the Application will ask where you want to store the generated backup file(s)? Either you can select the External Memory Card of your Mobile Phone/Tablet OR you can select one among the following popular Cloud Storage Services:
- Dropbox (Click Here to Sign Up for Dropbox)
- SugarSync (Click Here to Sign Up for SugarSync)
- Google Docs
Note: Above Cloud Storage Services will be displayed in the list only when you have linked/added SanDisk Memory Zone to them!
4. Once you have selected your preferred storage, the application will ask What to Backup? You need to select from Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos, Documents & all installed Apps:
As soon as you have done selecting, hit the Continue Button and the Application will ask you whether you want to Schedule Android Backups? Either select Only this Time or select the Number of days/week as per your backup requirements:
Hit the Continue Button and the Application will display the Backup Progress and Status:
Restore Android Phone/Tablet BACKUP Data using SanDisk Memory Zone
Sandisk Memory Zone is also capable of restoring Backups it earlier created. All you need to do is to select the location of previous generated Backup File(s). Follow these steps in order to Restore Android Phone/Tablet BACKUP Data using SanDisk Memory Zone:
1. Run the Application and wait for the content indexing (file scanning) to be completed. Once, the content indexing has been completed, hit the Backup/Restore Button:
2. As soon as you hit the Backup/Restore Button, the Application will now ask the location of the backup file which you want to restore. Depending on the location of backup file you created earlier, you need to select either Memory Card or a particular Online Storage Service:
Select the Physical Storage/Online Service and File Location > Hit the Continue Button and the Application will restore the data for you.
- SanDisk Memory Zone also allows you to secure ALL files using a password protection feature
- The application can ONLY restore the Backup File(s) it created earlier.
- Very useful application when you want to backup Android before root
Overall, SanDisk Memory Zone is a highly recommended Free Android backup Application (App) for everyone!